Herbs of Gold - Triple Strength Omega 3
Herbs of Gold Triple Strength Omega-3 is a high-strength fish oil supplement rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Fish oil contains essential fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet or through supplementation. Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids.
- Triple Strength Omega-3 helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid deficiency.
- Triple Strength Omega-3 uses high-grade, sustainably sourced fish oil that undergoes molecular distillation and purification steps. It’s tested for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers to ensure purity.
- Triple Strength Omega-3 supports eye and skin health and maintains healthy blood circulation and cardiovascular system function. It also maintains brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Triple Strength Omega-3 maintains healthy foetal development and supports healthy growth and development and eye health in breast fed healthy infants.
- Triple Strength Omega-3 supports cognitive function, memory recall and emotional balance.
- Triple Strength Omega-3 relieves inflammation and helps maintain healthy joint cartilage.
- Triple Strength Omega-3 reduces menstruation pain.
Each capsule contains:
|Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides||1.5g|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 540mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 360mg|
|Contains fish products and sulfites.|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.|
Adults and children over 12 years-
For general health and wellbeing: Take 1 capsule daily, with food.
For muscle health, memory and circulation: Take 2 capsules daily, with food.
For joint health: Take 2–3 capsules daily, with food.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Each bottle contains 150 capsules
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Contains fish products and sulfites.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.